Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Frustrated

I've been following this issue for some time now; I've spoken to people on both sides of this issue.

Yet another day goes by with no action on this topic.

How frustrating this is.

It is certainly frustrating to me and I don't have a dog in the fight. My objective was to stay neutral so I could report the progress objectively. (You have to love Walter Cronkite)

Every new congressional session another bill is re-introduced and the players change. This is a game I've experienced in the business world, if you ignore it long enough it will go away.

The excuses of why this bill has not been voted upon abound. It gets to committee and nothing happens.

It seems there is something more here.

America no longer has an agenda it seems. It used to be we wanted to help people. Problems were identified and we developed a plan and forged ahead and stayed the course.

It's as though people in office cannot or are afraid to make decisions. What are they scared of? Right or wrong? Good or bad? It seems that nothing happens these days and things are constantly being passed down with no effect or result.

Make a decision YES or NO, how simple is that? Why are things so complex and complicated that it takes a 100 page manual to explain the simplest details?

These are things I've observed and so I have to ask the question. Is it asking too much for a resolution to this issue?

No comments: